M is for... Martin Schoeller.

Hi guys,

Just a quick one...

So I've just been introduced to Martin Schoeller, and I've been really enjoying his work.

He's a photograher, based in New York, and he's a big-timer; his work has been featured everywhere- The New Yorker, Outside Magazine, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, GQ, Esquire, and Vogue.


He is mostly famous for his portait shots, I believe. But I really like his funny celebrity ones. Thought I would take the opporunity to share some of my favourites with you. I hope you rate it as much as I do :)...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



He's worked with loads of people, both celebrity and unknown, and did a series of pictures of female bodybuilders, which were also pretty cool. Definitely worth checking out if you're interested!

L.