N is for.... New flat!

I thought I would do a post about my new flat! As everyone is getting very nosy about it. So I will give you the grand (picture) tour....


Welcome- the flat is on the third floor of this building:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Up into the flat, through the front door:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Up these few stairs is the door to my room and bathroom:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
This door leads you into my shower room:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
And through to my bedroom:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Going up the stairs up out of my shower room and bedroom, you come to the landing:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
That's Nicky's room to the right, and behind me is the main bathroom:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Then through to the kitchen and living room:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
From here you can take a right into the living room, or left into the kitchen.

Let's take a left into the kitchen:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Now let's take a right into the living room:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
And as it's a top floor flat, here's the view from our fire exit/balcony:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
It's a bit grey today, but you get the drift.

So yeah, that's my new flat! Have completely unpacked and settled in over the past week, and am really enjoying being here. Pop over for a cup of tea anytime!

Had an excellent day watching rugby, drinking Guinness and being stylist to my friend Jack, who spent a small fortune on suit shirts, casual shirts, ties, fragrance, tweed and nail varnish (for me!). Has more than made up for England losing this morning.

Am just having a rest now, before Jack and Calvin come over to drink the expensive vodka I bought in Harvey Nichols- and then we're going out.

'Cited.

L.