B is for... Back!

I've been a little slack with my blogging of late. Being ill, moving into my new flat and generally being ridiculously busy has rendered me unable to blog- BUT I'm back, and back will a full three outfit posts! That doesn't sound that many, since I haven't blogged in over 2 weeks, but I can assure you- it's not that I've only worn clothes on three occasions, it's just that I haven't been photographed everyday (surprising!). I have also had a most excellent weekend in London with my sisters, which I will also share with you, mainly by the medium of photography...


Outfit number one: Cheltenham

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Top: Mango
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Moda in Pelle
Outfit number two: London (duh!)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Top: Zara
Trousers: Topshop
Outfit number three: London (before Kensington Roof Gardens!)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Dress: Pearl
Lipstick: Clinique
London:

Lunch in Harvey Nichols

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Shopping in Harvey Nichols

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
In the background of this photo you can see my new best friend William, who must have noticed that I was a little inebriated after our lunch in the champagne bar and SOMEHOW managed to convince me to buy a rather over priced bottle of vodka. Nothing beats a drunk spontaneous purchase, right? Wrong. Wish I'd bought gin. (I might blog about William later, his vodka story was very interesting.)

Some funny mannequins

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Shopping in Harrods

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Christmas in Harrods

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
The dogs that we always go to see when we're in London

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
The view from our hotel room

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photo before we went to the Roof Gardens

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
We were only there for Saturday night, as we were joined by my parents in Cheltenham on Friday- they were helping me move into my new flat (which I will blog about soon!) and wanted to take us out for dinner to Brasserie Blanc (the family's restaurant of choice). So I had a very 'family' weekend, which mainly consisted of eating and drinking- we had a lovely time.

I would thoroughly recommend the Kensington Roof Top Gardens to anyone visiting London. We had a very good meal, reasonably priced at £46.50 for three courses; and when you eat in the restaurant, instead of queuing and paying the usual £25 to get into the club (where the gardens are), you pay £10 and go straight in. Having the club/bar atmosphere throughout a series of gardens was really novel, and with such a beautiful setting, it's no wonder the queue was around the corner by the time we left. Definitely go if you can. Well worth the £33 we paid for 3 vodkas, right Sam!?

Will upload some photos of my new flat tomorrow, I'm settling in well and am very much enjoying Cheltenham. Hopefully I won't get itchy feet too soon, but after this weekend, London might be calling...

L.