S is for... Sam Wheatley's Vlog Rebuttal.

It is with great pleasure (sort of) that I introduce you guys to Sam Wheatley (@samuelwheatfree). Our friendship actually originated on Twitter (through some shameless bullying on his part), and I subsequently began listening to his radio show, aptly named The Sam Wheatley Show, on a Thursday night... This show has unfortunately come to an end now, but he's set to be back on the radio again doing four shows and a Christmas Special from the 28th October. Follow him on Twitter if you're interested - funny guy.

Anyway, without me going on too much, Sam has done a response video to my first vlog about religion. It's cool when people get involved, and I think you guys will rate what he has to say, so here you go...


Looking forward, as always, to hearing your thoughts! :]

L.