L is for... Lucie


Welcome to my blog! I'm Lucie and up until very recently I was a self-confessed blog hater. I thought anyone who wrote a blog must be a self-indulgent egotist with too much time on their hands (over-opinionated? Ignorant? Definitely). In any case, this blog will be a trial for me. I've recently started a new job in online fashion marketing and promotions and have come to learn that (successful) blogs are a very handy marketing tool- and thus, I have thrown myself into this in a bid to understand bloggers, and what it means to blog. The more I look for and read blogs, the more fascinating they become to me. And although I have no USP for my blog (I'm working on this), I have decided that I am going to blog about the things I do and the things I like. It's a learning curve that no doubt will form in a spiral of over-confidence round to bitter self-loathing, but hey, even writing this makes me a self-indulgent egotist with too much time on my hands by my own standards, so it can't get any worse...

L.