Z is for... Zizzi's

Just a quick post as I'm off to watch the rugby now! England v Wales at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff! (Already had the angry Dad phone call- 'How dare you go to the rugby without your Father!?') But I just wanted to say that I had an excellent meal in Zizzi's, Cheltenham last night. I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants, but this I definitely one of my favourites, as the building is a renovated church, and the atmosphere's really good. My photo doesn't do it any justice, so I won't bore you with that. But here's what I wore...


Jeans ASOS, top French Connection,
my favourite Zara blazer.

This is the amazing tee from Topshop that we gave our friend Jack..



I'm in a SUPER rush now as I was to leave to beat the traffic! (I don't stand a chance, I don't even have sat nav!)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

L.