M is for... Miss-sold.

So my colleague Hannah ordered two dresses from missguided.co.uk and they arrived at our office today. Hannah was obviously excited to receive her new items, but upon opening them, the quality was such that she quickly became very disappointed. Needless to say the office were shocked- these came from on online retailer that made £1.2m in July alone! Here's some pictures of the first one..



Here's the second...



As you can see, it's like they were thrown together. I could make better dresses than those, and believe you me, I'm no seamstress. Plus the polyester-elastane blend was not dissimilar to that of wetsuits- comfortable...

I don't really understand how companies can get it so wrong. Perhaps missguided.co.uk have outgrown their quality control abilities. But surely this is a problem with the manufacture? In any case, why stock ill-made garments? I would like to know what percentage of their customers are returning customers (and how much of that £1.2m was refunded for that matter)...

L.